Oklahoma has some of the harshest penalties for marijuana possession in the nation. A second offense for possession of any amount of marijuana is a felony punishable by a mandatory minimum of two years imprisonment and a maximum of 10. ...Read More
- POLL: Essentially No One Believes Marijuana Users Should Go To Jail
- Big Vote This Tuesday In Los Angeles For Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Hemp Amendment To The Federal Farm Bill, Call Your Senators Today
- Have You Ever Seen A Marijuana Pillowcase?
- Attend The Texas Regional NORML Conference Next Month
Contact Idaho Legislatures