The administration of synthetic cannabinoid agonists limits HIV infection in macrophages (white blood cells that aid in the body’s immune response), according to preclinical data published in the Journal of Leukocyte Biology. Macrophages are one of the first type of ...Read More
- POLL: Essentially No One Believes Marijuana Users Should Go To Jail
- Big Vote This Tuesday In Los Angeles For Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Hemp Amendment To The Federal Farm Bill, Call Your Senators Today
- Have You Ever Seen A Marijuana Pillowcase?
- Attend The Texas Regional NORML Conference Next Month
Contact Idaho Legislatures