The administration of synthetic cannabinoid agonists limits HIV infection in macrophages (white blood cells that aid in the body’s immune response), according to preclinical data published in the Journal of Leukocyte Biology. Macrophages are one of the first type of ...Read More
- Grab Prohibition By The Horns At The Texas Regional NORML Conference June 7-9
- Marijuana Cannabinoids Keep Proving Their Medicinal Value
- WA Congressman Signs On As Sponsor Of Federal Bill To Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Oregon Medical Marijuana Raids A Bigger Priority Than Stopping Rapes?
- Californians to Regulate Medical Marijuana
Contact Idaho Legislatures